Get in touch
0800 292 2036
Travel Docs

Travel Documents Lawyer, Scotland

Get in touch

If you aren’t able to obtain a passport from your country’s authorities, or if they can’t renew your passport, it may be possible to obtain travel documents if you aren’t a British citizen.

Jones Whyte offers comprehensive immigration services, including assistance with travel documents. Our experienced immigration lawyers are here to provide expert advice and guidance through various immigration processes.

While these documents will allow you to travel outside the UK, the type of travel document you can get will be dependent on your immigration status and the permissions you have in the UK.

Navigating the UK immigration system can be challenging, but Jones Whyte can assist with this process to ensure a smooth transition.

Experienced immigration lawyers at Jones Whyte will be able to assist in obtaining travel documents.

Contact our immigration law team today.

Contact Us

Contact us for a confidential discussion about your case.

Eligibility Under The UK Immigration System

The Home Office can issue a Travel Document in accordance with UK immigration laws. This is a type of passport issued to individuals who are unable to obtain a passport from the country where they are citizens. Immigration lawyers can assist in communicating with immigration authorities to facilitate this process.

To be eligible to obtain a Travel Document you must be living in the UK. You must have certain permissions, such as:

  • Permission to reside as a refugee or stateless person.
  • Humanitarian protection.
  • Leave to Remain or Indefinite Leave to Remain.

Meet the experts

At Jones Whyte, we have years of experience and success dealing with immigration law cases.

Meet the whole team

Jones Whyte offers comprehensive immigration legal services and legal representation to help clients understand and meet these requirements.

The Immigration solicitors at Jones Whyte will be able to guide you through the application process, working to ensure your application is successful.

Contact us today.

Contact Us

Get in contact with our experienced legal professionals today for support with your case.

Get in touch

Other Immigration Services

When you choose a Jones Whyte Immigration Solicitor, you can be sure you are engaging an experienced immigration lawyer who has dealt with many different cases. These include:

Contact Jones Whyte immigration solicitors today.

Copyright © Jones Whyte 2024 | SC738324 | All Rights Reserved.

We are authorised and regulated by the Law Society of Scotland ( and Solicitors Regulation Authority (
A list of members of our firm is available upon request from our Registered Office at The Connect Building, 3rd Floor, 59 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 2DH

Responsive Website Design, Development & Hosting by mtc.