Get in touch
0800 292 2041

Make a claim for work injury damages sustained abroad, Scotland

Get in touch

Making a compensation claim against your current employer can be off-putting for many people, even if they have been injured at work.

Making a claim if you have suffered a work injury abroad can be more complex. However, with the support of the Jones Whyte work injury damages team, you will be able to get the compensation you deserve.

However, the money is only one reason to make a compensation claim. It can also help you access specialist medical care and ensure that those responsible are held to account.

This can help to ensure that processes and practices are improved and that others aren’t put in harm’s way in the future.

So contact Jones Whyte today, to make a claim for work injury damages.

Contact Us

Contact us for a confidential discussion about your case.

Contact Us

Get in contact with our experienced legal professionals today for support with your case.

Get in touch

Making a claim for work injuries abroad

Whether you travel regularly for work, or you were injured on a one-off excursion, your employer has a duty of care while you work abroad.

They have a responsibility to reduce risks. If this is not done, then they could be liable for work injury damages claims.

Even if you have been injured abroad, you can raise a claim back home. At Jones Whyte, we will begin the claims process by taking your statement. This allows us to establish exactly what happened and who is at fault.

We will gather supporting evidence, such as medical records, and inform the other side of the claim. While this is ongoing, we can help you access medical care to support your recovery.

Once liability is accepted, we will continue to support you while the appropriate level of compensation is calculated.

Most claims are settled out of court. If court action is needed, our solicitors will show that they are tough and experienced litigators.

Compensation can help to make up for lost earnings, injuries suffered and the distress this has caused

Types of claims

At Jones Whyte, we have a team that specialises in making personal injury claims abroad.

We have handled numerous claims, including:

However you have been injured, our team will be able to handle your work injury damages claim with care and compassion.

We will help you access the care you need, and ensure that you get the compensation you deserve.

Contact Jones Whyte today.

Meet the experts

The highly experienced personal injury lawyers at Jones Whyte Law are ready to assist you with your claim.

Meet the whole team

Copyright © Jones Whyte 2024 | SC738324 | All Rights Reserved.

We are authorised and regulated by the Law Society of Scotland ( and Solicitors Regulation Authority (
A list of members of our firm is available upon request from our Registered Office at The Connect Building, 3rd Floor, 59 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 2DH

Responsive Website Design, Development & Hosting by mtc.